*Federal EPA regulations require the proper
removal of all CFCs and Other Ozone Depleting Substances from small appliances
and motor vehicle air conditioners as well as certification that this action
has taken place prior to their entering the recycling stream.
As a convenience to our customers, for scrap appliances, CSR will pay the customer for the scrap value of the appliance less a refrigerant removal cost.
+ The following requirements must be met before we will accept a scrap motor vehicle:
1) The title must be notarized
2) The gas tank must be removed from the vehicle.
3) All fluids must be drained from the engine and transmission.
4) The trunk must be accesible for inspection.
5) The battery must be removed.
6) All refrigerant must be legally removed from the air conditioning system.
** CSR buys scrap paper (newspaper, corrugated, office, and mixed paper) at our Gettysburg and Lebanon yards.